Azerbaijan eVisa is an official document that allows you to visit Azerbaijan and link it electronically to your passport.
More than 80 countries are eligible to travel to Azerbaijan by using a visa. Azerbaijan visa on arrival is a convenient and quick way to get a travel permit. But there are some things to keep in mind.
The advantage is that you can pick it up at any international airport globally, meaning you don’t need to go to the local embassy to get it.
Regardless, all nationalities are eligible. ‘Azerbaijan visa on arrival in their car only e visa for Azerbaijan required.
Am I Eligible for the Azerbaijan visa on Arrival:
You may already know that visas allow citizens of different nationalities to stay in the country for a short period. In the case of eVisas, you can use it to stay in the country for a total of 30 days or a maximum of 90 days.
This stay duration remains the same for the Azerbaijan visa on arrival, and you stay there for 30 days in total or you can have a maximum stay of 90 days.
Please note that most nationalities need to apply for eVisa only and not for Azerbaijani on arrival visas. We say this because to get a visa on arrival you need to spend a lot of time at the airport or you will have to ask.
Further information to the embassy, vice versa, with Azerbaijan e visa, you need to fill out the terms of the online application form.
A Visa on Arrival Can be Obtained From:
- The process of getting a Visa on arrival is very easy and simple. With this type of evisa, you can save more time and money. Just access the internet. You are just required to fill out an online application and you will get it within two working days.
- Once you apply for it then, you can receive an approval letter via email. Print that approval letter and use it when you get the visa electron Azerbaijan at the airport.
- The approval letter is valid to apply for an Azerbaijan visa on arrival at the airport.
- If you get the visa on arrival then you are not required to submit a valid passport. Just make sure that all information you enter in the application is accurate in every way.
- Another benefit of getting a visa on arrival is that it saves a lot of your time. You can use different payment methods to pay the visa fee. Their payment methods can be PayPal, Western union, One Pay, etc.
What is Required For a Visa on Arrival:
- E visa Azerbaijan on arrival is valid only for those who visit Azerbaijan by air. Suppose that you are entering Azerbaijan by the border, then you are not eligible to use the visa on arrival facility.
- To apply for an Azerbaijan visa on arrival at the airport, you have to queue for 15-30 minutes, depending on the number of passengers joining the Visa Landing counter.
- On the approval letter, you will see the name of someone else who you don’t know. The reason is that this visa is processed by a group of people and this letter is considered a public letter.